We have made it to day 23 of home school (it feels a lot longer) and I am really misssing you !
I have been doing a lot of sorting in my home in the past few days and it has got me thinking how sorting can be adapted into lots of different categories.
You could keep it big and small and sort into spectific groups. (Wild animals or farm animals)
For phonics you could sort them into letters of the alphabet or for Maths order according to length. (tall or short)
Yesterday I asked you to dress up. For our reading challenge here is a photo of Miss Bagnall at a fancy dress party.
- What character is Miss Bagnall dressed up as?
- How many characters can you name?
- How many legs are in this picture?
- If you could dress up as any character from a book or a film who would it be?
- If you could be at this fancy dress party what games would you play?
- If you could get your adult to dress up as a book character who would you choose them to be?
- Can you remember who you were on world book day?
One of the thing I have enjoyed with my children is watching films. My favourite film I have watched recently is Disney's the Princess and the Frog.