We are looking for enthusiatic, passionate indivduals to join our school in September 2019. We are currently recruiting for the following posts:
- Class Teachers
- A Literacy Lead
- PE Teacher
See below for more information on the opportunities available.
Literacy Lead - Advert
Literacy Lead - Job Description
Literacy Lead - Person Specification
PE Teacher - Advert
PE Teacher - Job Description
PE Teacher - Person Specification
CLASS TEACHERS - September 2019
We are looking to recruit excellent practitioners to join our friendly and hard-working staff team.
We are focused on creating a vibrant community where every person makes their contribution to creating a better society. Our vision is of a joyful place where children are empowered to explore their potential through educational excellence within an environment of spiritual growth and well-being.
We are a school where all can flourish and be all they can be.
We are looking for teachers who:
- are inspirational and ambitious
- will create and deliver excellent learning experiences
- are team players - able to work with and alongside others
- have a genuine love of learning and will be committed to fostering this is our children
- will contribute positively to our school community
- will support and uphold the Christian ethos of our school.
In return we can offer:
- children who are hardworking and proud to be part of our school community
- a welcoming, enthusiastic and caring staff team committed to providing the best outcomes for our children
- a connected curriculum approach to learning which focuses on developing children’s skills and understanding through purposeful activities
- induction for all and excellent opportunities for professional development
- a supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body who are committed to developing the leaders of the future
- the opportunity to work with colleagues across the borough through the Brixton Learning Collaborative
For candidates with the relevant experience and expertise there are opportunities available to take a more active role in shaping the future at St John the Divine by becoming a subject lead.
Visits to our school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office. Further information about the school can be found on our website and on our Twitter and Facebook pages @SJTDPrimary.
Salary: Mainscale (inner London)
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Closing date: Wednesday 6th March 2019
Interviews: Week beginning 11th March 2019
To arrange a visit or request an application pack call us on 020 7735 4898 or email email@example.com
The Governors and staff of St John the Divine Church of England Primary School are fully committed to safeguarding the children the school community and all appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.