St John the Divine Church of England Primary School – Key Stage Two Class Teachers
Salary: Inner London Pay Scale
Position: Full Time
To start: September 2019
Applications close: Monday 24th June
Interviews: Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th June
We are looking for inspirational and ambitious individuals to join our family, for class teachers who will engage and inspire our children by:
- creating and delivering excellent learning experiences
- sharing a genuine love of learning and fostering this is our children
- contributing positively to our school community
- supporting and uphold the Christian ethos of our school.
Our school is set in a large traditional Victorian building in the heart of Lambeth, the cultural hub of London. Our school is small and because of this we know every child and we can fulfil our aim to help every child be the best they can be. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and inspirational teacher.
We are committed to professional development - from the successful induction of NQTs to supporting staff on their journey through to middle leadership and beyond – we work with recognised partners to provide access to high quality training courses tailored to meet your needs.
The successful applicant can look forward to working with a welcoming and dedicated team of individuals and children who love school and are proud of their achievements. We also offer:
- a connected curriculum approach to learning focused on developing children’s skills, knowledge and understanding through purposeful activities
- induction for all and CPD tailored to your career development
- a supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body who are committed to developing the leaders of the future
- the opportunity to work with colleague across the borough through the Brixton Learning Collaborative and the Southwark Diocese of Education
- access to employee benefits through the Health Assurance Programme
For candidates with the relevant experience and expertise there are opportunities available to take a more active role in shaping the future at St John the Divine by taking on leadership responsibilities.
We are focused on creating a vibrant community where every person makes their contribution to creating a better society. Our vision is of a joyful place where children are empowered to explore their potential through educational excellence within an environment of spiritual growth and well-being.
Please read the full job description and person specification which you can download at the bottom of this listing. Application documents are also available to download via the school website.
The Governors and staff of St John the Divine Church of England Primary School are fully committed to safeguarding the children the school community and all appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
To arrange a visit or request an application pack call us on 0207 735 4898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org