Hope you are all well. Today's task is called The Resturant.
You will need:
- Five plates or bowls
- A pen and some paper
- Toy food (don't worry of you don't use small items of actual food from your cupbaord)
- Five soft toys
To Set Up:
- On a piece of paper, draw around a plate or a bowl.
- Trace or sketch three items of food on each plate.
- Draw one of the toys on the top of each page.
- Repeat for each toy, using different food items for each. These are the toys food orders.
- Explain that the toys have come to a resturant and they have already placed their orders.
- Let your child choose a toy and find their order.
- Help them search through the food to find the toys order.
- Get them to place the completed meal for each toy infront of them,
For Mark Making why don't you get your child to write a menu with you.
For Maths write the prices for the products you are selling in your resturant.