I really hope you are well. We are having a focus on religion today,
To start with I would like you to discuss your own faith and belief with your child. What do you do as a family to worship?
Today the story is a religious story because the 29th June is the feast day of St Peter and St Paul who are two important saints in the early church. I have included a link for a story of Peter and an additional one for the story of Paul.
- What was Paul's original name?
- What was Paul like in the beginning of the story and how did he change?
- How did Paul spread the message of Christianity?
- Why is Saint Peter so important to the Early church?
- Get your child to help you write a prayer
For Maths today I would like you to try this a maths scavenger hunt.
I have given you an example but why not create your own creating your own by creating your own checklist with things around your home.
Can you find a square?
The number 5?
A double digit number?
Something that tells the time?
For extra fun why not add a timer or a competition.
Who will be the first person to find?
How many items can you find in a minute?