I hope you had a lovely half term!
The game I am suggesting today can be applied to Maths or Phonics and is based on the funfair classic hoopla
You will need:
- 5 cups
- 5 letters or numbers (write them on bits of paper) I once used milk bottle tops
- a hoop ( this could be made from cutting out the centre of a paper plate)
To set up:
- Pop the cups upside down . Then put the numbers or letters on the top.
- Let your child try to win the letter or number by throwing the hoop over it
- For phonics let your child say the letter sound or for maths let them say the number before or after
- You could take it in turns and the person with the most letters or numbers wins.