It was so nice to speak to your parents on the telephone.
Here is a picture of Mia and Jacob playing the Restaurant game from the blog this week.
For today's activity I would like you to watch this clip from Seasame Street which is between Elmo and his Dad is explaing the Black Lives Matter Movement.
Seasame Street Black Lives Matter
To complete our work on money in maths why not try and use a "Real" Handbag in your child's play.
- Grab an old handbag and purse.
- Fill the purse with real coins and put it into the handbag.
- Put things in the handbag such as old travel tickets or expired bank cards or old keys.
- Make it seem like an grown up handbag and pretend you are going to visit a shop and need to purchase something.
- This can be extended by giving change and making transactions.
Have a lovely weekend